When you use the site or contact us via the site, by email, social media or post, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the site;
- Content of correspondence with us;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the site;
- Entering into a promotion, competition or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the site.
The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, photographs or images, video, audio, your submissions, and your comments. To try and improve the website we collect some anonymised data about you. We use this analytical data for site development.
Each time you visit our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information including your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit including the time and date and the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site;
- Pages on the site that you have searched for; length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (including clicks, mouseovers and scrolling), and methods used to browse away from the site.
We do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party (non ArtWithIssues) websites.
Third party partners may collect information about your online activity through the use of the Site (see, Disclosure of Information below).
How your Information may be used:
- The information you give to us will be used:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with that information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information regarding the site including changes and additional features;
- To manage your access to the site;
- To allow you to interact with our site (eg, Posting comments);
- To allow you to share information from our site on third party social medial platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
The information we collect about you will be used:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve on our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the site, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site operating safely and securely.
Information that we receive from other sources may be combined with information that you give to us and information that you collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of your Information
We will only ever publicly display the amount of personal information you wish to reveal. In terms of submissions, you can choose to submit anonymously. We may use your information and contact you in relation to other projects run by ArtWithIssues. We may also disclose aggregate and anonymised data to a select list of third parties:
- Sub-contractors that help us in the management of the site (eg, our Website Host).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We will do whatever reasonably possible to insure that your personal information is never disclosed to any other third parties.
How we store your Information
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. All information you provide is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
Third Party Links
Questions comments and requests should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org